Sessions £15 per person
Includes: wetsuits & buoyancy aids
Life guarded sessions
If you want more fun why not try our watersports packages! Watch this space for more details coming soon,
Age limit: 6+ (under 11s must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) - 1 adult in the water per 3 children under 11).
Head to the Retallack Watersports Park Facebook page for all the latest news.
Planning a school trip, massive party or corporate day out? You can hire the Aqua Park exclusively for up to 100 people and enjoy having free run of it, so you can challenge each other around the course! A fun day out, with lots of fun, smiles and laughter.
Call us to discuss!
Live locally to Retallack Resort & Spa? Save more than 30% on your Aqua Park session, now only £10, if you live in postcode areas EX, PL or TR. This exclusive locals discount can be used on all Friday and Monday sessions as well as Saturday and Sunday sessions from 1pm, from now until 15th July. Photo ID with proof of address is required on arrival at the waterpark.
Must pre-book at least 24 hours in advance to receive the discount. Phone bookings only.
Tailor-Made Group Packages
From kids and adult birthday parties to hen weekends and corporate team building, we've got something for everyone at Cornwall’s biggest 'total wipeout' style aqua park.
From Aqua Park to archery, paddleboarding to fencing, we can tailor-make the perfect group package to suit every occasion!
Prices from £10 for parties of 15 or more. Call to discuss your bespoke package today.
- No glasses are to be worn on the Aqua Park.
- You can only use Go Pros in the water around the Aqua Park not one the obstacles themselves.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to take part in any watersports.
- Please note, your own food is not permitted in the Aqua Park area or beach.
- All guests and visitors are strongly advised to pre-book sessions for the best prices and guaranteed availability. we reserve the right to remove any sessions that have not been filled any later than 12 hours before session times.