It’s not goodbye… we’re just pressing pause on holidays until 30 April.
And for now, we’re only taking new bookings for holidays starting from 5 June onwards
After a lot of thought and careful consideration, we have taken the difficult decision to close our resorts from 24 March until 30 April.
Our decision is based on the Government’s clear advice urging everyone to stay at home, for there to be no non-essential travel and for all restaurants, pubs and leisure facilities to close, while the UK comes together to control the spread of Coronavirus.
The following advice is for guests that booked directly with Aria Resorts.
If you booked through a third party, such as Hoseasons, Booking.com, Secret Escapes etc, you’ll need to contact these providers as your booking contract is with them, so, unfortunately, we are unable to help.
For guests booked to stay between now and 30 April:
We’re sorry if our reservations team haven't managed to speak to you about your stay yet. Your holiday booking is important to us and we’re currently dealing with a significant volume of calls. We are prioritising everyone booked to stay in the next seven days.
We will continue to prioritise our guests in this way so please continue to be patient, and we will keep you up to date here and by email as things change.
Your holiday booking and all monies paid are safe and secure. To be as flexible as we can, we are trying to allow you to let us know via our website your preferred option to either rebook or to have the monies transferred to a holiday credit voucher to rebook when you feel more able to. With that in mind we have some options for you to choose from:
- You can move your holiday booking to the same or similar dates in March and April 2021 for the same value as you paid this year, so there are no extra costs for you. Easter is earlier in 2021, this means if you were due to stay during the two-week school holidays, we’ll move your booking to the equivalent time in the Easter holidays in 2021. This also applies if you were staying just outside the peak school holidays this year, you’ll stay the week before or after the Easter holidays next year. To choose this option, please click here and fill in the form, we will do the rest and you will receive the new confirmation in the next couple of days.
- We provide you with a holiday credit voucher to the value of what you paid for your holiday. This means that you don’t have to choose your replacement holiday dates right at this moment, you are free to rebook your stay for any time up until 31 December 2021 but you need to book this by 31 December 2020 to get it in the diary. The credit will stay on your holiday account with us until you choose to rebook. To choose this option click here and fill in the form, we will do the rest and you will receive your voucher in the next couple of days.
- If you’d rather rebook your holiday for another date in 2020, we will need to do this over the phone, but by all means, search for your preferred dates on the website first. If the date of this holiday is less than you paid, we’ll refund the difference back to you. If the value is higher then you’ll need to pay the outstanding balance. You’ll need to speak to our reservations team to do this or to discuss any other aspect of your booking. Please bear in mind that we wish to prioritise guests with an arrival date of seven days or less.
This is a challenging time for all and we understand they you’d like to get this sorted as quickly as possible but please bear with us. We do appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
For holidays from 1 May onwards, what should you do?
Currently, any guests arriving from 1 May your booking remains valid and our booking terms and conditions of your holiday apply. We ask you to please bear with us and keep an eye on this page and your emails and we’ll update you if the Government’s advice changes.
If you receive a letter reminding you that the balance of your holiday is due, please pay it in line with our booking terms and conditions as these are still valid for your booking,
Currently, the closure of Restaurants and Bars etc, was announced for just one month on 20th March, and the current travel restrictions have been put in place for three weeks from March 23rd, hence our decision to close until April 30th.
Please don’t call us yet and keep an eye on your email or our FAQs on a regular basis.
This isn’t the last you’ll hear from us as we’re anticipating further advice from the Government in the coming days, so keep an eye on this page and we’ll update you if anything changes as soon as we can.
We’d like to take this moment to say thank you for your support in these challenging times, stay safe and we hope to see you at one of our resorts soon.
Aria Resorts are following the guidelines and advise of Gov.UK and for the most up to date information please visit: gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
If you are impacted by this advice, have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have any concerns, please follow the guidelines of Gov.UK and please refer to our booking terms and conditions.
When visiting our resorts, we would ask all our guests and owners to take the following sensible Government advice:
- Washing hands regularly and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, if soap and water are not available https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-wash-your-hands/
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin
The safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority, as it always has been.
As a leading UK holiday provider, we always focus on the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our accommodation and our guest and public areas.
With specific regard to the current coronavirus situation, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene practices even more rigorous, based upon the official advice.
All our staff are receiving ongoing daily & weekly briefings and have been issued with updated operating procedures.
The frequency of cleaning of our guest areas has increased specifically including but not just limited to; receptions, leisure & entertainment areas, cafes, bars, restaurants, pools, hard surfaces, door handles, public bathrooms, etc and we have continued the use of appropriate and recommended types of disinfectant and cleaning materials.
We naturally continue to clean on both arrival and departure of all internal and external areas of our guest accommodation, all linens, towels, etc are professionally cleaned, and replaced, and we have enhanced cleaning procedures in place for our housekeeping teams.
We recommend that you follow the Chief Medical Officers advice and wash your hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds. We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout our guest areas.
We have not had an outbreak of Coronavirus on any of our resorts and to help this continue, we are implementing strict cleaning procedures and increased the number of easily accessible santisers.
Please refer to our booking terms and conditions for information about cancellation. As it stands there have been no changes in our policy.
Terms and conditions may be different with other providers, if you need more information whilst our resorts have closed due to Coronavirus and you have booked through a third party, for example Hoseasons, Secret Escapes, Booking.com, Expedia, Michael Paul Holidays, Red Funnel or Pitchup, please contact them directly with any queries.
If you have booked to visit the Isle of Wight through Red Funnel or WightLink, you will need to speak to them directly. If we have booked your ferry for you and you are due to travel in the next 7 days, please bear with us and we will be in contact shortly.
Please check with your travel insurance provider for their terms and conditions. We always recommend you obtain relevant travel insurance prior to travelling to any destination, UK or Abroad.
Currently, only The Bay Filey resort and Retallack Resort & Spa issue a leisure pass for guests. No passes are required at other resorts. Please check at your resort reception on arrival for local restrictions and opening hours.
You can find what entertainment is on, on the resort page you're staying at. It will be under the tab Activities. View our resorts here
On arrival, your resort reception will issue you with a welcome pack that will contain all opening hours for the resort during your stay. Prior to your stay please use the “contact us” page and select your chosen resort for details.
All our resorts have the ability for guests to hire out our facilities for events and functions. Please use the “Contact us” to reach out to your preferred resort to see if they can meet your needs.
All of our resorts have the ability to check in out of hours. Your resorts will advise you on your pre-arrival call how to collect your keys of you are arriving out of reception hours. If you would like to confirm this prior to your pre-arrival call please use the “Contact us” page and select your resort
Out of hours emergency contact details can be found in your welcome pack and on your accommodation keys. Please remember that the emergency number is for emergency situations only.
Yes, all we ask is that on your supermarket notes, you ask for the driver to sign in at reception when he arrives on site.
Yes, Bed Linen is provided in all accommodation
If you booked directly with Aria Resorts, please call our central bookings number on 03333 700555
If you booked with Booking.com or any other 3rd party company, please contact them directly.
Yes, In most of our accommodation there will be a set of towels provided, however, we always suggest to bring a more, just in case.
We have a maximum of 2 dogs only, however, please check with resort on certain circumstances
Yes, guests can visit your accommodation and use the facilities.
Yes, you can bring your own BBQ. However, please ensure it follows fire safety rules and the BBQ should always be raised from the ground/grass.