Cottages & caravans on the beautiful Isle of Wight
At Aria Resorts, we'll make your dream escape a reality. You can choose from a range of stunning accommodation, including brand new Lakehouses and Premium Cottages. All of our Premium Caravans are new for 2018, with panoramic countryside views available from floor to ceiling outlook doors.
Use Offer Code BOOKNOW for 20% Off*Check Availability & Prices
*20% discount is subject to availability, applies to new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time. Applies to all bookings made during the promotional period. Discount code BOOKNOW must be entered to apply the 20% saving.
Why choose Rookley Park?
It's a great time to be visiting Rookley, with £3 million invested in 2018. The improvements include a refurbished central complex, new Lakehouses and Premium Caravans; Premium Cottages that are finished to a very high standard and new landscaping across the site.
Rookley has an outdoor pool, and there's a second, heated indoor swimming pool in the central complex. The resort is set in beautiful parkland with fishing lakes across the grounds at Rookley. Island View Holidays offer luxury hot tub cottages and caravans, and much of our accommodation is pet-friendly. There are even meadows and a play park for children to get outdoors.
Activities & Amenities
During your time at Rookley Park, you'll benefit from all our on-site facilities, including:
- Two pools, one outdoor and one indoor, so the kids can splash around while their parents enjoy the sunshine
- Dining in our restaurant, with theme nights like Quiz & Curry and Sunday Carvery
- Entertainment in our main building with a lakeview deck, where you can relax, enjoy a glass of wine from our bar, and enjoy the music and the view at the same time
- A variety of activities for the whole family, with new offerings for 2018
- Our well-stocked fishing lakes (£) with on-site kit hire available
- Horse riding just a short walk away in the village of Godshill
- Please note that during refurbishment and cleaning, some areas may be closed - please call ahead to confirm
Accommodation Designed For You
Our Caravans, Lakehouses and Cottages were created with guests of all ages in mind. Whether you opt for a Cosy Cottage, a Premium Caravan with private hot tub, or a waterfront Lakehouse, you can enjoy:
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need for a perfect self-catering holiday
- Stylish furnishings in every room
- Private hot tubs in selected Premium Caravans, Cosy Cottages and Premium Cottages
- Lake views from our Lakehouses or Premium Cottages, or countryside views from our Premium Caravans in the exclusive Viewpoint enclave
- Sofabeds in most accommodation so more family members can join in with the fun
- Cots and high chairs available for young children (£)
- Walkable access to all our facilities
The perfect summer holiday destination...
Had a lovely stay with my family. Inside & outside pools went down well with the little ones and weren’t over-crowded. Would recommend & will be back!
“A hidden gem on the Isle of Wight. Our kids love it as there is plenty to keep them amused and you can get anywhere in 20 minutes. Ideal!"
“We have a dog so we are fortunate that Rookley is pet friendly. I couldn't imagine a holiday without my terrier Matty."
“Rookley never fails us so we have been coming for years. Such a lovely place where we can just unwind and the staff are great."
MICK & BARBARA
What Aria Resorts has to offer...
Rookley ParkIsle of Wight
Rookley Park is located in the heart of the island, within easy reach of any beach or attraction. There are a choice of two or three bedroom cottages, caravans and lakehouses, perfect for self catering holidays and short breaks all year round. Relax in our indoor & outdoor heated swimming pools. Enjoy our entertainments programme, children’s play areas, bar & eatery, in a family-friendly clubhouse.
Single-storey stylish open plan living overlooking the lakeside with bi-folding doors onto a deck and a lawn and driveway that wraps around the property. The modern kitchen and family shower room complement stunning furnishings and fittings. Master bedroom with ensuite wet room and a twin room (double by arrangement) at the rear of the property.