Outside becomes a whole lot more inviting on the Isle of Wight. Look up your wild neighbours on a nature walk or a stroll by the sea.
At The Lakes Rookley resort, you can follow that up with firing up your muscles in a kayak or on a paddleboard, then melting into a lakeside hot tub. If you’re on a trip with kids, set them free at the soft play at The Bay Colwell resort.
With hot tub lodges sleeping up to six, as well as dog-friendly options, there’s plenty of room for the whole family. St Helens resort brings you blissfully close to secluded Priory Bay beach, which you can reminisce about as you lie in a hot tub on one of the upstairs sun terraces - or simply lose yourself in the views.
Why we’re the best for hot tub holidays on the Isle of Wight:
- Family and pet friendly hot tub holiday homes
- Peaceful, scenic resort locations
- Modern, tastefully furnished and comfortable accommodation
- All resorts are within easy reach of the beach
- Excellent amenities, including paddleboarding, kayaking and soft play
- Range of options for all sizes and budgets